Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Comic-Con Reel

They didn't give us any new film footage from Episode VII - The Force Awakens at Comic-Con, but they did show us a behind the scenes reel of production for it. I must say, I almost enjoyed this more than the traditional trailer! What do you think?



I almost got teary-eyed when Han Solo and Leia sit down in the cock-pit of the Millennium Falcon. Like, no joke. Also, hearing Mark Hamill talk about keeping one foot in the past but mixing some current technology was incredible news. I love that they are using physical locations, set pieces and animatronics as much as they can, over CGI. Kudos to J.J. Abrams for trying to carry over the feeling from the original trilogy, let's hope he succeeds! I have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment