Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Episode 4 - Jurassic World

One of the most amazing scenes in the movie.
Jurassic Park was such a precious movie to me when I was a kid. I remember being terrified but full of wonder the first time I sat through it. Instantly, I knew it was going to be something special and it was, it really was. The sequels never hit the level that the original did...but now, I can say, 12 years after the first iconic T-Rex scene, they came pretty close with Jurassic World. At least for parts of the movie.

I found myself in awe during a handful of scenes. I also found myself shaking my head a bit on others. But all in all, this movie was wondrous - just as the first. What did the rest of the AfterHours crew think of the movie? Join me, Ian and McQ as we talk about several aspects of the film, and compare it to some interesting things. We'd definitely recommend going to see this movie during the long 4th of July weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment