Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Heroes: Reborn Comic-Con Trailer

Ok, so do you remember several years ago, a show called Heroes premiered on NBC? Yeah, me too. Do you remember how excited you were after watching a few of the episodes? Yeah, me too! Do you remember how awesome that show did after the first season?! Yeah, me........wait. No, that didn't happen.

That's right, it BOMBED big time. The potential that it had was great, but the direction they took it was horrible. Well, time to hit he reset button and try again. With only a handful of returning cast members from the first show (including Masi Oka, Jack Coleman and Greg Grunberg), it looks like this show's plot is taking place several years after the events that we've seen.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a surprise cameo from one of the original Heroes if this show takes off. But, I'm going to temper expectations. NBC has a lot to make-up for.

Trailer is below:

No comments:

Post a Comment